Customer Experience | Hybrid Remote
Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist (English/French)
About Tire Storage Solutions
Founded in 2008 and based in Canada, Tire Storage Solutions is the industry leader in seasonal tire storage management. We assist automotive dealerships, tire storage warehouses, and logistics companies worldwide by automating their end-to-end tire storage process with DMS integrated software. Tire Storage Solutions' Customer Experience team assists customers worldwide via phone and email support.
The Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist is a front-line opportunity for individuals who are self-starters, passionate about solving problems, and eager to complete tasks that meet customer needs. You'll work directly with the Customer Experience team leaders to execute team and company goals in a fast-paced environment. The Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist is a direct reflection upon Tire Storage Solutions' highest level of standards and its commitment to rapidly meeting customer needs.
- • First level bilingual support for Tire Storage Solutions users via phone and email
- • Excellent organizational, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- • Onboard and train users on use of Tire Storage Solutions software applications
- • Troubleshoot user, account, and software application issues
- • Ensure all support requests are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- • Log every contact with our customers in ticketing system
- • Escalate any issue unknown or unresolved to senior personnel and/or other departments tasked with issue resolution
- • Assist in creating documentation, instructions, procedures, and processes.
- • Peripheral testing and support
- • Protect the integrity of Tire Storage Solutions' secure infrastructure
- • Provide communication to senior management and product development regarding needs for additions or enhancements to product and/or services offerings
- • Maintain an active, organized, and healthy workspace
- • Assist other Tire Storage Solutions departments as needed
- • Must be able to read, write, and speak French and English fluently to be considered for this role
- • Excellent verbal and written skills required to communicate with both internal and external customers
- • 2+ years of automotive industry or DMS experience required
- • Experience in a technical support call centre environment considered an asset
- • Formal technical certifications or training preferred
- • Experience with Asana and Freshdesk considered an asset
- • Formal technical certifications and/or training considered an asset
- • Ability to organize, manage, and track events
- • Ability to retain composure in stressful situations
- • Ability to multi-task in relationships with customers, end users, and Tire Storage Solutions employees
At Tire Storage Solutions, we offer competitive salaries and compensation plans, paid vacation, and both onsite and remote work opportunities.
Tire Storage Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Send your resume with cover letter and salary expectations to
Please reference the job title in your email subject and cover letter.